Bigdata Architecture Pattern1 – Cache to Shelter, answer to high writes.
- App server writes to Shared in-memory cluster with a TTL and to queue dispatcher.
- Queue Dispatcher asynchronously writes to persistent bigdata database (With out TTL)
- Reads are first look in memory cache database. If it is missed, then look in persistent bigdata database.
Bigdata Architecture Pattern2 – Distributed Merge & Update
- Read-Modify-Write step in a single RPC
- Saves data flow over network.
Bigdata Architecture Pattern3 – Distributed Merge & Update
- Good for write once read many workload.
- Embedded database (with TTL) for local in process cache.
- Embedded database used as cache and designed to use Memory and SSD deficiently.
- Bigdata Database works for distributed writes, sharding and failover.